Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Why I Love Influenster!

Let me tell you a little bit about #Influenster. What you do is fill out your profile and link all your social media accounts. Then #Influenster gives you a score based on that to let you know how influential you are to your friends, followers, fans, etc. You also unlock badges by completing tasks. Then from all that #Influenster will determine what campaigns you're a good fit for. It's pretty simple. What I love most about #Influenster is knowing that my opinions matter for something. Sure the free products to review when you qualify and get a box are great perks of joining but that's not my number one reason for joining. I like being part of something where we all give our honest opinions and reviews for different products. You can pretty much review any product out there or ask a question about a product you know nothing about and have people help you. #Influenster is more like a family then anything else. Our opinions an reviews help out. We help each other out. We matter. Our opinions matter. That's what it's all about! It's something great to be a part of! So if you'd like to join (if you're not already a member) then let me know! I can send you an invite.
Go ahead a check Influenster out at http://www.Influenster.com, on Facebook (Influenster), or Twitter: @Influenster or @InfluensterVox . Also check out the #InfluensterApp.  You won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment