Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Walmart Nightmare Finally Comes to an End

Well if anyone has been following my posts about my worst Walmart trip ever, it has finally come to an end. After going back and forth with Walmart and their claims department, a very kind woman named Joan was able to help me out. She apologized numerous times for the way customer service at Walmart acted and treated us. She also had me go get an estimate for the rug in my van and she printed me out a check for $ 1,360! That's how much it's going to replace the rug plus tax and labor. So this nightmare finally came to an end Friday with the best conclusion possible. I'm very grateful there's still decent people in the world and she took responsibility for her companies wrong doings. 

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment