Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A little bit more about my Walmart experience

Well we have been going back and fourth with Walmart, their claims department, Walmart Corporate, etc. Well corporate is pretty pissed off with Walmart itself and the way they handled the situation. I mean what customer service looks at you and says "well you left the store so there's nothing we can do about it!" Umm how were we supposed to know the bottle was open and was going to leak all over my seats and my floor of my van. I will have to take pictures to show everyone. I'm still pretty pissed about the whole situation. I hope they figure this out soon! I'll keep everyone updated because as of right now we are waiting on the claims department to call us back. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment