Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Reviews!!!

So I know I haven't been on my blog in awhile. We've had family members move in and out of our house like crazy, like we are some boarding house or something. Yet I would never turn away a family me never in need. It is nice to have our house back to ourselves now. Now all we have to do is clean it. Really good spring cleaning going on here. We've also had to travel to Massachusettes for cheer competition, only to come in last place because of stupid disqualifications. I've been sick the past two weeks because my niece that I watch came here sick and it made my blood sugar go haywire and made me really sick. Then today we had to put our daughter on a PINS petition. Which was a hard decision to make but it's something that has to be done. So yea there are many other things I can ramble on about but let's get into my upcoming reviews. I have some new subscription boxes I will be reviewing an blogging about on here, I also have other products like razors, Special K Coffee drinks, Oatmeal, and a few other things I want and need to review. Also I was chosen for the Sargento Vox Box. Yummy! So be on the lookout for some new posts from me in the next few days to couple of weeks!!! 

Have a great day!
xoxShannonxox

No comments:

Post a Comment