Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Just a random post about me on this random Thursday

So I don't have an exciting title for this post. Honestly I don't even know how many people actually read my posts or follow my blog, if any. I don't know how interesting I actually am either. What I do know is that I am a normal 29yr old, mom of 3 who likes to blog and I love makeup and trying new products. I also love subscription boxes. It's always a fun surprise to have in your mailbox every month. I love doing reviews for companies but not all my posts are review related. I like to blog about everything and anything and I try to blog as much as everyone else but that proves to be a big task for me. I have my youngest home with me all day, everyday. Then I have my neice here too. They butt heads more then they get along. She's a big crier and that just takes a toll on anyone. Then by after school my two oldest are home along with two of their cousins. I find it exhausting everyday to just do normal things any person would do. I'm diabetic and have diabetic neuropathy, an under active thyroid (which makes me more tired then normal), my legs are always swollen and water pills don't help... I mean I am by no means looking for pity, I'm just saying that I just don't get to post as often as I like and I'm pretty sure I'm not half as interesting a some of these blogs (if not all of them) that I follow. So that's basically my post for today. Thanks for reading if you did!

Xoxox Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment