Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

I just wanted to stop and take the time today to wish every mother out there a Happy Mothers Day. I hope no matter where you are or what you did, you had a great day! I know I had a wonderful day just spending time with my 3 kids today. My 8 year old had his first soccer game of the season today an he played a great game! Now we are just finishing up dinner and getting ready for bed since there is school tomorrow and my oldest has a busy day tomorrow... 
I also have a busy day tomorrow with two back to back appointments.
So for now I will clean up and then wait til my hubby gets out of work so we can just relax. 
I'm also waiting the arrival of my mother. She is on her way home from Florida. I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment