Search This Blog

Monday, December 30, 2013

Despicable Me 1 & 2

My son has me watching Despicable Me 1 and 2 about two times a day each! I'm not complaining though. These movies are absolutely adorable. I have to honestly say I have never seen them until now. My youngest(he's 2), received them both for Christmas from Santa. He is obsessed with the minions and he loves watching the movies over and over again. I don't mind it either. I think they are such cute movies and they keep his attention right on the movie for him being two. My other two children love the movie two and they are 8 and 13. So honestly the movie is for kids of all ages. If you haven't picked up the movie yet or haven't seen either of them yet, I highly recommend that you do. Thy are hilarious and I really don't think you would be disappointed!!! So check them out today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment