Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

“Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste”




I received a tube of Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste from Influenster in my #IDoVoxBox to try for free and give my honest opinions on and I must say that this toothpaste is great! I love the way it makes my teeth feel and look after one use. I like the taste of it also. It's not too harsh. It made my breath smell great, my teeth look whiter, and my teeth feel a lot cleaner then most of these other whitening tooth pastes that are out there now a days. I highly recommend trying this brand out if you are looking for  good whitening tooth paste for a good price! I don't think you'll be disappointed. You can find the toothpaste on Amazon for about 7.99 a tube. It' a great price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment