Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Just another Sunday...

So I am home. I have actually been home from the hospital since about Wednesday I think. I just have been relaxing and spending time with my kids and haven't been online much since I missed them so much. The first day being home, my 1 year old followed me around everywhere I went. He would not let me out of his site. I think he was afraid I might be leaving him again. I couldn't even go to the bathroom by myself. I mean that's normal, but it was worse then usual. He threw himself on the floor outside the door screaming bloody murder louder then ever before. Now by today he is doing much better. He is realizing I am home to stay and I have no where else I have to go. I hate being away from my kids. It's not a fun thing. I miss them so much when I don't get to see them everyday. LoL
Anyways now that I am home, my best friend, who is also like my sister has been hospitalized and been put on complete bedrest. She is pregnant and started bleeding. Doctor's said it was normal and the baby was fine, but they are giving her shots to make the baby develop quicker just in case. Sounds scary. Hopefully I can go see her tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be ok. Oh and she's not due til May. I mean she doesn't have that much longer to go, but still long enough that it's too early to have the baby now. 

Well goodnight all.

xoxShannonxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment