Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 5 of Being Hospitalized

I guess today went a little better here. The doctor said I can moat likely go home tomorrow. My blood sugar has been pretty stable and where it should be all day long. The only reason they are really keeping me again is because apparently last night in the middle of the night when the took my blood sugar it was in the 200s. I mean c'mon really? One number is going to keep me another day? Another day away from my babies? I will really be mad though if I can't leave again tomorrow. This is the first time I've ever been away from my youngest and I am not liking it one bit. Anyways on another note I received a phone call today from Walmarts repair center about my computer. About two weeks ago I sent my computer in to get a new key board and touch pad put in because my son spilled my hubbys coffee all over it. Well they called to tell me they deemed it unfixable and that they mailed me out a check. Are you serious?!? How can you not six a key board? Ugh thanks for making my day worse. Well off to relax I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment