Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

I was choosen to receive a special VoxBox from Influenster and Palmolive. I get the opportunity to try out Palmolive's new line of dish soaps. They are the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions. They come in three different scents, Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, & Ginger White Tea. I must say that they smell amazing, and they work just as well. When you use them to do your dishes, you honestly do not need a large amount. It suds right up (perfectly) and lasted throughout all the dishes I had to do, and let me tell you I let them pile up just so I could test out this dishsoap.
You can find the new line of dish soap at Target for around 2.99 or Walmart about 2.96. So there isn't much of a price difference. It is a great price for the amount you get and how well this dish soap works. 
I also would like to say that the scents are mild, but you can smell them. I recommend trying them all. :) They all smell great that it's hard to pick just one favorite, but if I had to I would say I love the Ginger White Tea the best. That is the one I stuck to using for now. The Ginger White Tea is my favorite because it has a subtle yet magnificent scent to it. I also like the fact that it's the color pink. :) My favorite color. The bottle also looks really nice on my counter only because most of the things in my kitchen are red and the pink actually goes well with it. :)
I decided on giving the Lemon Thyme to my mom because that is the scent she liked the best. It reminded her of when she was younger and the Palmolive scent my grandma always uses. She really loves the subtle scent and the amazing cleaning power of the new Palmolive dish detergents. 

Here is a link for the PALMOLIVE WEBSITE.


Also here is a link to some of the reviews from other Influenster members. Click HERE to check it out.





Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from Influenster in return for my review and honest opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment