Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

So the countdown begins!

I don't know about anybody else but my kids are counting down the days til they start their Christmas break. They have 4 full days of school left and then they start their vacation. The only crazy thing is, is that I think they go back to school the day after the new year. What a short break! 
There is so much to do at my house before Christmas and I feel like I will never get it done. I have the whole house decorated (pretty much from top to bottom). So that's one thing that is done. I do however have to finish putting away about 5 loads of laundry, washing a sink full of dishes,  drying two more loads of laundry and then folding them, vaccuming my whole house, and cleaning the rest of the bedrooms. Oh my god it's crazy. 
I also made 3 batches of oreo balls and 6 different cookie doughs. Now all I need to do is bake the cookies. :)
I feel like I will never get any of this done by Christmas. Oh and did I mention I still haven't finished shopping and I didn't start wrapping! UGH

xoxShannonxox

No comments:

Post a Comment