Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2012

NYM Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream

So let me start out by saying I have loved the Not Your Mother's Brand for awhile now. So you must know how ecstatic I was when I opened my Beauty Blogger VoxBox and found a sample of the Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream. (You should probably ask my fiance because I couldn't stop talking about it) I love discovering new hair products. Even being a huge fan of NYM Brand I have never tried the curl defining cream because I can never find it in a store near me. They only have select products they carry. So I tried it out and I absolutely love it!! If you are looking in stores for it, it looks like this:

This product is my absolute favorite to use for my curls. I love the smell of it first of all. Does anyone else think it smells just like candy? I mean what a great scent! I could just eat it up (but I won't). The second thing I love about it is that it holds my curls without the "crunchiness" or that stiff feeling! My curls are bouncy, free, and fun. Honestly who would want their hair to "crunch?" This is definitely the product to get for free flowing curls. 
The Not Your Mother's Brand is not expensive either. They run about $5.99 (or sometimes cheaper) at my local Walmart. I am pretty sure it's probably about the same everywhere. 

Here are some of their other products:

Try on or try them all!!!

Also connect with the on FACEBOOK or TWITTER.
I am already connected and love it. They are always doing contests or posting neat photos!
Here is a link to their website: http://www.nymbrands.com/
Also here is a pic of my curls:

Now these are just "loose" curls but I can do tighter curls and they still look great! This hairstyle lasted me all night at a wedding I attended! So you know that after all the dancing and having fun, if my hair still looks this good, then this is a great product to have!

I urge you all to go out and give it a try if you have curly hair!



Note: I received a sample of NYM Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream free of charge from Influenster for review. All opinions are my own and are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment