Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

NYC New York Color Individual Eyes

Who here has ever tried to create a smokey eye and failed miserably like I have?? I haven't been able to create one for many years up until now. When I received my influenster Blogger #VoxBox I also received a NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact for my eyes. This helped me create the perfect smokey eye for a perfect Ladies Night Out event with two of my best friends. This compact is labeled and lets you know where to put each color. Perfect for me! I love it. It was so helpful in creating a smokey eye that I am pretty sure anyone can do it. I am planning on buying a few of the other colors. I mean at about 4.99 per compact, it's pretty much a steal. It's like having a makeup artist sitting there with you showing you what to do! It is really a helpful compact. I wish all eyeshadows were just like this one.

Check them out on FacebookTwitter, or their Website!!


**Disclaimer: I received free product from Influenster.com in exchange for my honest opinions and views. All views and opinions are my own and are truthful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment