Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes

When I received my Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster and seen these were in it, I will be honest and say that I was kind of iffy about trying them. I have had some bad experiences with false lashes before. I could never get them to stay on, and usually they were expensive so I just ended up throwing them away and wasting money. Well let me say these are very inexpensive (Suggested retail is 4.99) and they are so incredibly easy to apply. They even come with their own application tool! I mean what more could you ask for in a false eyelash kit. These really do have a pro 24 hour hold on them. I wore them to a Ladies Night Out event and received so many compliments on how full and pretty my eyelashes were. I don't even think anyone realized they were falsies because they are so natural looking. They even have other styles you can choose from so take your pick! 
Did you see that these were made with 100% human hair? How many other brands can actually say that? They look and feel so real! Also the glue is latex free so you don't have to worry about that if you have a latex allergy. 

Check out their website : http://www.kissusa.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KissNails

Or check them out at retailers like Walmart, Target, etc!

If you are looking for a great pair of falsies, well look no further!


**Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from Influnster to review and give my opinion. All opinions are honest and my own. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment