Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Goody Spin Pins


In my Influenster #BloggerVoxBox was a pack of Goody Spin Pins. These are the greatest things created to make a perfect bun. I wish I had taken pictures to show everyone how well these worked. I used them in my daughters hair to create the perfect pigtail buns. Her hair is so thin I only needed one for each side. Why didn't they make these when I was younger?? Haha
The Goody Spin pins are easy to use but you have to be careful not to get them tangled in your hair. It will hurt if you do. If you get them caught please ask someone for help. They are easy to use once you get the hang of it. It did take me a few times but I did get it to work on my own hair. When I did my daughters hair I guess you could say I was a "pro" at it. It took me one shot to get them in and her hair in buns. I really like the idea of these and I plan on getting her some for stocking stuffers. They make the greatest stocking stuffers for tween girls. 
Be creative and have fun with these. If you need more then one pack to create your look, then get them. I seen these at walmart near me for about 5 dollars or less. That is not a bad price at all.

Check Goody out on FacebookTwitter, & their Website



**Disclaimer: I received FREE product from Influendter.com in exhange for my honest opinions and review. All opinions are my own and are truthful,

No comments:

Post a Comment