Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, November 30, 2012

Dino Lingo in French





I recently watched this clip of Dino Lingo's French Learning for Kids. It's one of the best language learning programs I have come across. Me and my 7 year old son sat here and watched it together. We learned how to say cat, "chat" in french among other words and small phrases. 
The Dino Lingo programs break down language learning for kids on screen by showing them pictures to go along with the word they are learning. It's very easy to catch on to and pick up. My son loves it. He learned a few words just by watching the 3:46 clip
If you'd like to check out the Dino Lingo website and check out the French Language section that I have been talking about, please click HERE. You will find their website very helpful and useful. You can watch clips as well as order online. So don't hesitate to do so. Head on over now! 





**Disclaimer: I viewed this clip complimentary through Influenster.com. All views and opinions are my own. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment