Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Boots No7

In my Influenster #BloggerVoxBox I received two bottles of Boots Beauty USA facial products. I received the cleansing lotion for normal/dry skin and I also received the night cream for normal to dry skin. I used the cleansing lotion in the morning before I started my day and the night cream (of course) at night before I went to bed. These two bottles have lasted me about 3 weeks now. I have just a little left. You don't need to put a lot on your face at all. You just use a small amount and work it in. I must say I have noticed a change in my skin. It has changed for the better. My face has less breakouts, (maybe because of the formula of the cream and cleanser), it feels more refreshed, less dry and soft! I really love how these two make my skin feel. I feel like my skin is glowing! It is a wonderful feeling. Boots Beauty has a lot of other products too. They make them for different skin types so I am sure you will be able to find one for you. 

Boots No7 according to the website is a Range of hypo-allergenic and dermatologically tested products created using only trusted ingredients.
They say that British women have loved the affordable quality of the skin care and cosmetics for over 75 years!!! That is a long time. If British women have loved it, I am sure American women do too. I know I do. Boots No7 is the UK's #1 cosmetic and skin care brand. Must be a honor to be that!

So click on one of the links in this post and get yourself some Boots No7 cosmetics and skin care products!!!


**Disclaimer: I received free product from Influenster.com in exchange for my honest opinions and views. All views and opinions are my own and are truthful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment