Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bath and Body Works Fall Mini Candle

Fall Mini Candle from Bath & Body Works.

I received a fall mini candle from Bath & Body Works in my Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box. I received a White Barn: Nutmeg & Spice scented candle. It smells amazing! It makes my whole room smell great & I don't even have to light it. I loved the scent so much I took my coupon I received from my voxbox and bought another White Barn Fall Scented Candle in Marshmallow Fireside. This one also smells amaaaazing!
Bath and Body works really outdid themselves with their new scents for their fall candles. They all smell so good. These smaller "mini" candles, may look small but the pack a whole lot of great scent into that "mini" candle. The mini candles are also great if you'd like to try out a scent. I really recommend trying the Nutmeg & Spice mini candle. It's one of my absolute favorites. 
These candles are $3.50 a piece or 2 for $5.00!
So check out these candles online or at a Bath and Body Works near you!


**Disclaimer: I received the Fall Mini Candle from Bath & Body Works free of charge to test out and give my review on it. All opinions are honest and are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment