Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, October 21, 2012

All NEW Content Coming Soon

I just wanted to write this blog post to let everyone know I will have new posts coming soon.

I recently received my Beauty VoxBox, My subscription boxes for October from:
Birchbox, Julep Maven, Bulu Box, & Love With Food. I am currently going thru all the great products I received and will review them here shortly.

I am also on a Mission with Smiley360 to create a Jack O Lantern with some craft stuff including a *Free 36 pack of Bic Mark It Markers!!

I also just received my buzzkit from BzzAgent to try out the new Fair Trade Coffee from Green Mountain Cafe. These were also given to me free of charge.


Thank you and I hope you all look forward to my reviews. 



*I received this item free of charge to test out and review for this company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment