Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

Glade Expressions!


So I am a BzzAgent and I was asked to join the new Glade Expressions Campaign. I must day this is one of my favorite campaigns by far. I received some coupons in the mail from BzzAgent to go get my product and test them out. I choose to get the new Pineapple Mangosteen scent. (pictured above). I thought it was the most inviting, summery scent there was. All the scents were great but this was my all time favorite. I was having a party so I decided to make sure I cleaned my house and sprayed it down a few days before the party. Come the day of the party you could still smell the Pineapple Mangosteen. It was great. I didn't have to spray everything again. All my guests were asking about it and I even shared some of my coupons with my guests who really wanted to try them. I recommend this line to anyone and everyone. I especially recommend the Pineapple Mangosteen. 


Note: I received coupons from BzzAgent.com for being a BzzAgent. All opinons and thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment