Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

Burlington Coat Factory

Does anyone shop at Burlington? I absolutely love it. I think its a great place to shop, especially if you're on a budget. It has great prices for great value. I spent 180.00 today, but SAVED over 500$!!! I bought the kids some new school clothes, bought myself some shirts, my 1 year old new NUBY binkys (because that's the only kind he'll use), some onesies, my fiance new sneakers, and a few other things. It was well worth the trip especially since alot of the things I bought were on clearance for 6.98 or less!!! Oh I even bought my sister in law tons of things for her baby shower tomorrow! I am so excited to give it all to her. So if you have a Burlington near you, go check it out and see if they have any of the sales going on like they do here!

No comments:

Post a Comment