Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

Taking a break..

As of right now I am taking a break from cleaning my house. I have a 2 story, 4 bedroom house I rent. I have 3 kids (unless you want to count my fiance as one, then that would make 4). They are 1, 6, and 12. They love to make messes but not clean up. I am trying to figure out some sort of system or something to make chores more fun for the older two. I need some suggestions. I just don't want to be the only one cleaning up all the time. There is so much space and stuff in my house, it just takes forever to clean. I love cleaning but it also takes a lot of energy from me. I am diabetic, have diabetic neuropathy among other things so I am on disability. I can't sit or stand for a long time, so this also puts a toll on how much I can and can't clean. I am also looking for some good ideas for decorating my place a little different (once I get some money). If anyone has any suggestions for me please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment