Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

"Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies"

I was choosen as a Mom VoxBox recipient from @Influenster. I was extremely excited about it because I haven't been choosen for a box up until now! I waited patiently for my box to arrive. When it did, I immediately opened it. I couldn't believe everything that was in it. I especially loved the fact that there was a Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie inside. I immediately had to try it and have two of my kids try it. It was simply amazing! It was so soft and chewy I fell in love right away. It's not dry like other cookies, and it truely is "soft baked."
As of yesterday I went out and bought two more boxes of the cookies for my kids and I. They love them also. I am so glad I received the product to try.




NOTE: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment