Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

My imPRESS Press On Manicure was imPRESSive!









Recently I received my Mom VoxBox from Influenster. Inside that box was a set of imPRESS press on manicure from Broadway nails. Now I already have a set of acrylic nails on so I didn't think they would work for me, but I gave it a try anyways. To my suprise they went on super quick and super easy! They fit right over my acrylic nails. They actually stayed on until I wanted to take them off. When I did they didn't even ruin the nail polish underneath, which was pretty cool. 


The nails took a little over a minute to get them all on! There's no drying time and the last about a week. A full set of nails are cheaper and go on much faster then when I go to the salon! Awesome. They also remove much easier then acrylic nails!!


The nails run about $5.99 for solid colors and $7.99 for patterns. How great is that?!? You can buy them at stores like CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, Kmart, Walgreens, Walmart and more!
If you want a salon look and not the salon price or wait, then head to one of these retailers and pick up a set or two!


Also you can find out more about them head over HERE. That is the link to their website. They have a $1.00 off coupon on the site also!






**Note** I received these nails complimentary for testing purposes only. 







No comments:

Post a Comment