Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

My daughters first day of summer school

My daughter started her first day of summer school today. She is in a 12 month school program for students with disabilities/learning disabilities. She has adhd and has a hard time focusing in school and at home. She was just recently diagnosed with it. It does explain a lot about the way she behaves. She is just all over the place most of the time. We are taking it one day at a time. 
Well my daughter had to wake up at 6:30 this morning. A hard thing to do for her. She likes to sleep in. She got up, got dressed, I did her hair, and she waited for the bus. It came at exactly 8am like they said it would. As she got on the bus I thought to myself that I hope she can control herself and be good.
She arrived home about 1:15. She had a good report from the bus monitor and she said she had fun in school and was good. She was mainly excited about not having homework! LoL 
Well tomorrow is another day. Let's hope it goes as well as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment