Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"The Many Uses of Ivory"

I received Ivory Bar Soap from Ivory in my Influenster Mom VoxBox. I must say there are so many things you can do with Ivory. I actually have never tried Ivory Soap before and was a little skeptical about it since I  have sensitive skin. When I seen that it's 99.44% pure I was hooked. It's so pure it floats!
I immediately wanted to try it out as a face wash. It cleansed my face and didn't dry it out or irritate it. I really love that fact. I am now hooked on Ivory Soap and will be heading out to the store soon to get some!
Some other ideas that you can use the soap for are:
*As a body cleanser
*Clothes stain remover (I am going to be trying this one later)
*Laundry Flakes (and it's even cheaper then buying laundry detergent)
*Soap Carving Projects
*Soap Melting
*etc etc etc
Ivory Soap is one of the least expensive bars and body was on a per ounce basis. No need to buy something expensive when Ivory is so inexpensive and has so many uses! I truely am in love with this soap. I even use it on my kids delicate skin. Go out and grab yourself a bar or two and try one of the many uses of Ivory.

This is me using it as a face wash!






I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and Ivory as a participant in the Mom VoxBox campaign





No comments:

Post a Comment