Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Laptop is fixed and back!

So I finally received my own laptop back after having to wait awhile for it. I am so excited because I can finally do anything I want with my laptop. My mom wouldn't let me save things to hers or anything like that. But hey I understand since it wasn't mine. I need to catch up on my reviews. I have one for Klutch Club, EOS, and Nuture Me that I have to write up. I am a little behind but I have had so much going on in the last few months, with my step father passing away, my mom's house burning down and then being finished, etc etc I just havent been online much. Well I am back now and hopefully Ill be posting a few times a day. I can't wait. Well I hope people enjoy reading what I post and I obtain more followers. 


xoxShannonxox

No comments:

Post a Comment