Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dino Lingo

About 2 weeks ago I received my Mom VoxBox from influenster. There were so many great things inside the box for me and my kids to enjoy, including a dvd from Dino Lingo. Dino Lingo is formulated to help kids learn a new language. With all the diversity in schools these days (especially where we live) this was the perfect dvd to put in my box. My kids are 1, 6, and 12. My 1 year old just sat there and watched, I'm guessing he's just a little too young still. He is just starting to talk so hopefully he will catch on as quick as my other two did. They love the fact that they can learn spanish! I think its great because it teaches them and they have a early advantage when the get in middle school and have to pick a language. The dvd kept the kids very engaged with it. It was't boring. It was fun to just sit there and watch it with them. I am really thinking about ordering the whole dvd set. I would love for them to continue on learning more spanish and maybe some other languages. I really wish we had these when i was younger. It would've helped me out a lot in school. Head over to the DINO LINGO WEBSITE to find out more information, to order, and to receive a free lesson!



**NOTE** I received this product complimentary for testing purposes only

No comments:

Post a Comment