Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Scheduled Sleep Time.

So I think Logan is finally on a scheduled sleep pattern. It seems that the past week or so he has been getting tired around 8/9pm and wants to cuddle so he can fall asleep. My fiance has also just laid him down in his crib a few nights, let him cry a couple minutes, and then he was out. He also gets really tired around noon, so he takes a nap about that time everday. I just wish he'd sleep in a little longer in the mornings. Most mornings he's up with me at 7am when I take my grandma to work. If I don't have to go anywhere, I usually let my older two sleep til about 8, then wake them up for school in hopes that Logan won't wake up til after they do. Sometimes that works, but sometimes he is still up early. So as I sit here right now, it's 9:15 at night, and yes, Logan is sound asleep in his crib. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment